Karma Instrumentation and Control is supported by a team of highly qualified Engineers/Technicians and Artisans who specialise in the field of instrumentation and electrical related work. The team is capable of project design, installation and commissioning from the original concept to final handover. The processes the company is involved in are primarily instrumentation, electrical and process related. The projects can be small in nature right through to medium sized projects where the team will design and ensure that the final implementation is signed off according to the customers specifications.
Some of the projects completed over the last few years are:
- ATEX heating and curing oven for the testing of fluorine coated containers.
- Scanner to measure and control moisture on rollers in the pulp and paper sector.
- Effluent weir channel control systems to measure water flows and monitor liquid analysis on ph and conductivity.
Installation and commissioning of electromagnetic flowmeters in water pipes.
- Designing and assembling electrical control panels for specialised air products.
- Installation and commissioning of annubars and DP transmitters for mass steam flow measurement.